Inventory Unit Detail
2004 Monterey Cruiser 265 CR
The all-new 265's beauty isn't only skin deep. Below it's sophisticated European styling lies the power and agility of a performance cruiser. The huge cockpit leaves nothing to desire. At the transom, there is a foldaway bench seat plus a transom door for easy access to an integrated swim platform. The port side wetbar is truly a winning touch and there's even a removable cooler nearby. It's everything you deserve and more.
Stand up! There is full-size headroom aboard the 265. Loaded with appointments, it is one of the most livable 26-footer on the water. Slip into the plush comfort of the U-shaped dinette which converts to a comfortable double berth with plenty of storage below. The aft cabin comes complete with double berth. The private, enclosed head features full standing headroom along with shower, marine toilet, vanity storage, and a sink with faucet and showerhead. The 265's comfortable accomodations will remind you and your guests of home.
- Helm Station - Dash with full instumentation. Adjustable helm seat allows driver to sit or stand in total comfort. Stereo remote control.
- Portside Cockpit Wet Bar - The cockpit houses a convenient wet bar with drink holders, sink, cooler & storage. Molded-in portside chaise lounge.
- Removable Transom Seat - Rear transom bench seat can be removed for added cockpit space for fishing or entertaining.
- Walk Thru Windshield - Steps are molded into the cabin door to provide safe & easy access to the foredeck.
- Beam: 8'6'' 2.60 m
- Clearance w/Arch: 9'9'' 2.98 m
- Deadrise: 18°
- Draft Down: 35'' 90 cm
- Draft Up: 22'' 57 cm
- Fuel Capacity: 89 gal 337 ltr
- Length Overall: 26'11'' 8.22 m
- LOA w/swim platform: 29'6'' 9.01 m
- Max Power: 425 hp
- Waste Capacity: 30 gal 113 ltr
- Water Capacity: 21 gal 79 ltr
- Weight: 7400 lbs 3359 kg
- Max HP
- 425 hp
- Length Overall
- 26'11'' 8.22 m
- 8'6'' 2.60 m
- Dry Weight
- 7400 lbs 3359 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 89 gal 337 ltr