Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Formula 270 Bowrider
All that, and more fun. From stem to stern, everything about the Formula Bowrider series is designed to meet your needs and maximize your fun and relaxation on the water. This is where excellence meets sophistication, and superiority meets authenticity. The new 270 BR is our medium-sized, upscale sport boat, one that combines Formula prestige with your personal touch.
- Length: 27 ft. 0 in. (8.23 m)
- LOA with Extended Swim Platform: 28 ft. 5 in. (8.66 m)
- Maximum Beam: 8 ft. 6 in. (2.59 m)
- Approximate Weight: 6,200 lb. (2,812 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 101 gal. (382 L)
- Water Capacity (opt.): 14 gal. (53 L)
- Holding Tank (opt.): 13 gal. (49 L)
- Bridge Clearance: 5 ft. 0 in. (1.52 m)
- Bridge Clearance w/sport arch: 7 ft. 9 in. (2.39 m)
- Bridge Clearance w/Samson Sports Razor wakeboard tower: 8 ft. 7 in. (2.62 m)
- Draft: 40 in. (1.02 m)
- Deadrise: 22 deg. (22 deg.)
- Convertibility at Its Finest: The 270 Bowrider features convertibility at its finest. The double-wide helm seat faces forward and aft as does the portside lounge seat. This boat optimizes seating while fitting your needs.
- Modular Bow Seating: Modular bow seating makes the boat work for you. With armrests and removable seat bottoms this bow area can seat many or few easily and comfortably. Add the available bow seating filler cushion with center backrest and turn it into the perfect hangout area.
- Storage at Every Turn: Storage is everywhere you turn on the 270 BR. Under floor storage, trunk storage and under seat storage allows you to bring all your gear and necessities while keeping the floor clear. With a molded in trash container and cooler you are set for fun all day long.
- The perfect platform to begin your Formula experience is the feature-packed 270 Bowrider. With the hull styling and amenities of larger Formula models and family-friendly design of smaller bowriders, the 270 BR is equipped to please everyone aboard. John Adams, Formula’s exclusive designer, keeps the 270 BR true to Formula’s heritage with a 22 degree deadrise, measuring 27' with an 8' 6? beam. From the breathtakingly detailed cockpit and newly-designed dash to the expanded aft-facing sun lounge, the 270 Bowrider is redesigned to bring fun to every destination.
- Highly detailed, comfort-driven and so versatile, the 270 cockpit puts good times with family and friends first. An appealing mix of colors, angles and detailed stitching punctuates every inch of the wraparound seating. Coaming areas are highly detailed with padded facets that play to the artistic lines of the new cockpit configuration. An unprecedented 14 stainless steel cupholders are cleverly integrated for all to enjoy. Convertible seating is the key – both helm and passenger backrests easily flip forward and aft, so watersport lookouts and easy conversations are a breeze. The portside lounge elegantly flows aft, forming an L-shaped conversation area with the aft lounge. Position the starboard helm backrest forward, and the entire cockpit becomes a fluid space where good times abound. The aft sunpad is now expanded to a fuller width and cleverly converts to an extended layout with angled backrest in one smooth motion, perfect to oversee on-water activities at anchor. Bow seating is generous and converts for a number of activities with comfortable filler cushions, armrests, cupholders and stainless beach ladder.
- The newly-redesigned helm commands attention, with handsome angles that brilliantly showcase the perfect union of flawlessly molded fiberglass and richly padded, double-needle stitched vinyl. The John Adams inspired instrument panel precisely splits high-polished surfaces, the ideal backdrop for chrome-bezeled gauges and center to the perfectly balanced, intuitively placed rocker switches. The impressive new leather-wrapped, polished stainless steering wheel, reliable Ritchie® compass and digital depth sounder make for total command at the helm. Mercury® DTS with SmartTow and SmartCraft™ is optional, as well as a VHF radio and Garmin® GPS color chartplotter. The clever, recessed smartphone dash garage with iPod™/MP3 port and 12V outlet nearby keeps entertainment choices close at hand. The double-wide helm seat is ergonomic perfection, featuring an articulating seat bottom that allows for a sitting, standing or raised-bolster position.
- Choose the optional cockpit wetbar, completely redesigned with custom molded sink, solid Corian® countertop, cutting board and bamboo countertop extension. Entertainment is a breeze with three additional wetbar cupholders, convenient three-beverage decanter shelf and undercounter storage with Igloo® cooler or available stainless refrigerator. The Corian-topped cockpit table is ready for a snack or game and is easily stowed in the engine room.
- The portside dash is now a virtual entertainment center, sporting an integrated glovebox complete with a Clarion® AM/ FM/CD stereo, iPod/MP3 and USB ports and 12V outlet. Four 6 1/2? marine-grade speakers are positioned throughout the cockpit, each appropriately showcased to emphasize the impressive stainless grilles. The head compartment is easily accessed through the generous, fiberglass door at the portside dash. Furnished with a standard portable head and side panel storage trays, an optional porcelain unit with 13-gallon holding tank is available as well as a vanity with molded sink.
- Storage aboard the 270 is key, where everything has its place, and it’s all so accessible, beginning with full-width storage under the aft sunpad and moving into the cockpit where the convenient molded-in cooler and trash receptacle are found under the port-side lounge. More storage under the aft and starboard lounges, helm seat and bow seating, makes moving about safe and uncluttered. In-floor ski and wakeboard storage, along with the starboard console storage locker, easily stow larger items.
- The 270 Bowrider is powered by your choice of single engine offerings ranging from 300 to 430 horsepower packages by MerCruiser® or Volvo Penta®. The 270 Bowrider is built to perfection, making days on the water fun and stress free. From the convertible bow seating to the extended integrated swim platform, the 270 delivers the perfect Formula experience. Bring family and friends together for a day of fun–in the Formula 270 Bowrider!
- Length Overall
- 27 ft. 0 in. (8.23 m)
- 8 ft. 6 in. (2.59 m)
- 40 in. (1.02 m)
- Dry Weight
- 6,200 lb. (2,812 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 101 gal. (382 L)