2017 Mercury Boats 300 Ocean Runner
Call for Price
300 Ocean Runner
For the Ultimate in Family Fun
A step up with its stepped fiberglass V-hull for superior handling. Made for bigger water, bigger engines.
- Fabric: Achilles HP; Haku PVC
- Color: Gray; White
- Overall length: 9 ft. 6 in. (290 cm)
- Overall beam: 5 ft. 4 in. (162 cm)
- Inside length: 6 ft. 4 in. (194 cm)
- Tube diameter: 16 in. (406 mm)
- Load capacity: 926 lb. (420 kg)
- Maximum engine weight: 132 lb. (60 kg)
- Maximum horsepower: 15
- Shaft length: 15 in. (381 mm)
- Passenger capacity: HP: 4; PVC: 4
- Number of air chambers: 3
- Weight: HP: 146 lb. (66 kg); PVC: 140 lb. (64 kg )
- Fabric thickness: PVC: 0.03 in. (0.85 mm); HP: 0.03 in. (0.84 mm )
- Tube pressure (psi / bar): 3.6 (1.63)
- Seat: Yes
- Carrying bag: Yes
- Two oars or paddles: Yes
- Performance-engineered: A stepped fiberglass V-hull for enhanced maneuverability and a stable inflatable tube make the Ocean Runner one of the best rigid bottoms in its class.
- Flex Some Muscle: The strong hull and transom are engineered to manage the serious horsepower behind Mercury® FourStroke engines. Giving durable design, tight handling, and outright performance that will blow you away.
- Show-Off: The bright, aggressive styling will catch your eye. The performance will make you catch your breath. An integrated, securable bow locker and spacious interior make fashion of function.
- 5-Year PVC Warranty: Mercury Inflatable PVC boats offer one of the best guarantees in the market including a 5-year limited warranty on the Haku fabric and air-holding thermowelded seams giving you assurance of our commitment to quality.
- 10-Year HP Warranty: Mercury Inflatable HP boats offer the best guarantee in the market including a 10-year limited warranty on the Achilles fabric and air-holding seams giving you assurance of our commitment to quality.
Features & Benefits
- Bow Handles: Extra handles inside the tube provide a more secure grip as well as additional holding points.
- Fiber-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Seat: All Mercury Inflatable Boats feature a durable FRP seat to eliminate cracking, decay and slivers.
- Oarlock System: The oarlock system design has been redesigned so the oars can be fixed in a simple and secure way. (HP model shown)
- Lifting Handles: The boats are equipped with contemporary lifting handles that also can be used as efficient rope holders. (HP model shown)
- Fabric-Wrapped Transom: The fabric-wrapped transom protects against cracking and decay. All transoms are made waterproof by wrapping the transom with fabric, which ensure greater durability compared to traditional plywood transoms.
- Drain Plug: The inside drain valve provides you the luxury of draining from the inside, quickly and easily.
- Double Tear-Drop Rub Strake: The double tear-drop rub strake helps to reduce splashing and provide your boat with better shock resistance.
- Max HP
- Length Overall
- 9 ft. 6 in. (290 cm)
- 5 ft. 4 in. (162 cm)
- Dry Weight
- HP: 146 lb. (66 kg); PVC: 140 lb. (64 kg )
- Max Person Capacity
- HP: 4; PVC: 4
- Max Carry Load
- 926 lb. (420 kg)