2019 Mercury Boats 260 Dynamic
Call for Price
Best of Both Worlds
Integrated hull and transom for extra strength and stability. Extra cargo room. Ideal strength to weight ratio.
- Fabric: CSM, PVC
- Color: Gray, White
- Overall length: 8' 2" (250 cm)
- Overall beam: 4' 9" (145 cm)
- Inside length: 5' (153 cm)
- Tube diameter: 15" (381 mm)
- Load capacity: 750 lbs (340 kg)
- Maximum engine weight: 66 lbs (30 kg)
- Maximum horsepower: 5
- Shaft length: 15" (381 mm)
- Passenger capacity: CSM: 3; PVC: 3
- Number of air chambers: 3
- Weight: CSM: 79 lbs (36 kg); PVC: 74 lbs (34 kg )
- Fabric thickness: PVC: 0.03" (0.85 mm); CSM: 0.03" (0.84 mm )
- Tube pressure (psi / bar): 3.6 (1.63)
- Seat: Yes
- Carrying bag: Yes
- Two oars or paddles: Yes
- Solid and Stable: Sturdy design. Rigid construction. And hull strength that holds its own when compared head-to-head with conventional craft. All with the exceptional stability of an inflatable boat.
- Fusing Reliability and Performance: Each model features a laminated fiberglass hull. Molded with vacuum injection technology so the hull and transom become one piece of incredible marine technology.
- End the Storage War: The Dynamic RIB is made to last. Durable down to the last detail. And with an incredible strength-to-weight ratio, it can hold all the cargo you need to make your excursion a success.
- 5-Year PVC Warranty: Mercury Inflatable PVC boats offer one of the best guarantees in the market including a 5-year limited warranty on the Haku fabric and air-holding thermowelded seams giving you assurance of our commitment to quality.
- 10-Year HP Warranty: Mercury Inflatable HP boats offer the best guarantee in the market including a 10-year limited warranty on the Achilles fabric and air-holding seams giving you assurance of our commitment to quality.
Features & Benefits
- Bow Handles: Extra handles inside the tube provide a more secure grip as well as additional holding points.
- Fiber-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Seat: All Mercury Inflatable Boats feature a durable FRP seat to eliminate cracking, decay and slivers.
- Oarlock System: The oarlock system design has been redesigned so the oars can be fixed in a simple and secure way. (HP model shown)
- Lifting Handles: The boats are equipped with contemporary lifting handles that also can be used as efficient rope holders. (HP model shown)
- Fabric-Wrapped Transom: The fabric-wrapped transom protects against cracking and decay. All transoms are made waterproof by wrapping the transom with fabric, which ensure greater durability compared to traditional plywood transoms.
- Drain Plug: The inside drain valve provides you the luxury of draining from the inside, quickly and easily.
- Double Tear-Drop Rub Strake: The double tear-drop rub strake helps to reduce splashing and provide your boat with better shock resistance.
- Max HP
- 5 hp
- Length Overall
- 8 ft. 2 in. (250 cm)
- 4 ft. 9 in. (145 cm)
- Dry Weight
- CSM: 79 lb. (36 kg); PVC: 74 lb. (34 kg )
- Max Person Capacity
- CSM: 3 persons; PVC: 3 persons
- Max Carry Load
- 750 lb. (340 kg)